I have 1 female available in this litter.
Virgie’s Puppies – 5 Weeks Old
- Virgie’s puppies ~ 4.5 weeks — Hey Everyone! For those who haven’t seen my last post, my niece has been in the hospital and while I’m very glad to say she is improving, I’m still sorry I’m a bit behind in communications. Office time has been limited due to taking on extra responsibilities and needing to cut back here so that [...]
- Emuna’s Litter ~ 4 weeks old — Emma (nickname) and her puppies are all doing wonderful! I haven’t found time to update the website with her pictures yet, so I will include a couple at the end of the post. The puppies just turned 4 weeks old and they are learning to run around and play. All the puppies are spoken for [...]
- Lottie’s Litter ~ 2 weeks old — Hey Everyone! After a break with no puppies, we now have 3 litters on the farm! There is only 1 colored male available in this litter, but we are expecting more Cotons early November, so feel free to submit an application form if you would like to reserve this puppy, or to get on the [...]
- Elsie’s Litter ~ 2 weeks old — Elsie had 4 male Cotons September 26th! They are all doing great and are starting to get about! At this point, there are just 2 males available. Mr. Joel Mr. Josh Mr. Jesse Mr. Jack Feel free to submit the application form if you would like to reserve one of the last puppies. Have a [...]
- Virgie’s Litter ~ almost 5 week... — Virgie’s puppies are doing great and growing up quickly! They are all spoken for, but I wanted to share these pictures and also let you all know: ~ We are expecting more Coton puppies this Fall! The waiting list tends to fill very fast, so feel free to submit the application form sooner than later [...]