All of these puppies are reserved.
Cricket’s Puppies – 7 Weeks Old
- Happy Hills Update + Rosie and Cricke... — Cricket’s labrador puppies and Rosie’s beaglier pup are all doing great! Some have gone home and the rest are about to, but I wanted to take a moment to share some pictures from the other night and to also give a quick update for those interested in future puppies. ~ Our next Beaglier litter will [...]
- Cricket’s puppies ~ almost 4 we... — Hello Everyone! Cricket’s puppies are doing great and growing quickly. Cricket became a surrogate mom for some puppies that lost their mom a couple weeks ago, so it has been really adorable to watch both the Labradors and Coon Hounds grow up together (we do not raise Coon Hound – our vet’s office just connected [...]
- Assata’s Litter ~ 4 weeks old — Hey everyone! Between having multiple puppy litters going home, being out of the office then swamped once I returned, it has been a bit crazy around here 🙂 I finally have pictures of Assata’s litter though! The puppies belong to my sister Hannah’s family and it looks like all of them are reserved, or in [...]
- Dixie’s Puppies ~ 4 weeks — These are some awfully adorable “little” chunks 🙂 They are doing great and starting to lumber around 🙂 Today, friends came to snuggle puppies … so they got lots of extra love 🙂 At this point, there is 1 male available in this litter BUT, Assata had black and chocolate labradors yesterday, so feel free [...]
- Dixie is pregnant! — Looking at these pictures of Dixie’s puppies, I can hardly wait to see what she has in this upcoming litter! You’re welcome to submit an application form to get on the Waiting List if you would like a yellow/white Labrador puppy who will be ready to go home this [...]