I’m flying to see my grandmother tomorrow, so I took the puppy pictures a day shy of them turning 5 weeks old. They are all doing great and are so much fun!
Annie’s Puppies ~ almost 5 weeks
- Lady Bella’s puppies ~ 2 weeks ... — Lady Bella had her puppies November 15th and they are all doing great! Their eyes are opening and they should be learning how to use their legs soon 🙂 Here are some pictures of when they first arrived … Recent group picture The girls The boys We are expecting more puppies early 2021 but they [...]
- Bessy’s Litter ~ 3.5 weeks old — Hey Everyone! We’ve had a puppy break for a bit, but Bessy’s litter arrived a few weeks ago and all the puppies are doing great! All of the beagliers are spoken for and there is a waiting list for the upcoming litters, so it will likely be 2021 before there are available puppies. Feel free [...]
- Happy Hills Update + Rosie and Cricke... — Cricket’s labrador puppies and Rosie’s beaglier pup are all doing great! Some have gone home and the rest are about to, but I wanted to take a moment to share some pictures from the other night and to also give a quick update for those interested in future puppies. ~ Our next Beaglier litter will [...]
- Buttercup’s puppies ~ 6 weeks — Hey Everyone! I am so sorry it has taken so long to update Buttercup’s litter’s pictures! A lot has been going on around Happy Hills lately 🙂 The puppies are doing great and are about to start heading home. They are all spoken for. It will likely be later this year or 2021 before we [...]
- Bluebelle’s Puppies ~ 5 weeks o... — Bluebelle’s puppies are doing great and growing up fast! All of our beagliers are spoken for. Our next litters are due next month, but depending on how many puppies there are, I may not have available puppies for new people on the Waiting List until later this year, or early 2021. Miss Whitney Miss Whinny [...]