I’m flying to see my grandmother tomorrow, so I took the puppy pictures a day shy of them turning 5 weeks old. They are all doing great and are so much fun!
Annie’s Puppies ~ almost 5 weeks
- Miss Autumn is Reserved! — ******Update****** Miss Autumn was just reserved by a really sweet family! Thank you all so much for your inquiries about her! We are expecting some Beaglier litters this next Spring if you are interested in getting a puppy and would like to get on our waiting list. Miss Autumn just became available and she is [...]
- Molly’s litter ~ 7 weeks old — Molly has 2 bicolor males who are ready to go home now! We will be in Kentucky and Indiana later this week, incase anyone in those areas is interested in a discounted delivery [...]
- Only 2 beagliers available! — Hey everyone! Fulton and Wesley are our only available Beagliers. They are both so much fun! They love to chase and play but are super affectionate and love snuggle time too though! Feel free to contact us if you’re interested in giving one of these guys a forever home. Mr. Wesley is a sweet fella [...]
- Molly’s puppies ~ 4 weeks old — Feel free to contact us if you have any questions, or are interested in giving one of these puppies a forever [...]
- Molly’s litter ~ 2 weeks old — September 19th, Molly had 5 male bicolor beagliers! Mom and pups are doing great and the puppies eyes are in the process of opening now! We are working through the waiting list currently, but it looks like there will be puppies available, so feel free to submit the application form if you would like a [...]