I’m flying to see my grandmother tomorrow, so I took the puppy pictures a day shy of them turning 5 weeks old. They are all doing great and are so much fun!
Annie’s Puppies ~ almost 5 weeks
- Bluebelle’s Puppies ~ 5 weeks o... — Bluebelle’s puppies are doing great and growing up fast! All of our beagliers are spoken for. Our next litters are due next month, but depending on how many puppies there are, I may not have available puppies for new people on the Waiting List until later this year, or early 2021. Miss Whitney Miss Whinny [...]
- Buttercup’s Puppies ~ 3 weeks o... — All of Buttercup’s puppies are getting active and playful. They are so sweet! At this point, our only available beagliers are in Bessy’s Litter. I’ve had multiple families have to change their plans due to unexpected factors, so there are still tricolor males and females available. Without further ado, here are Buttercup’s pups! All The [...]
- Bessy’s Puppies ~ almost 4 week... — Bessy’s puppies are becoming mobile and somewhat playful … but they still sleep and eat for the most part 🙂 At this point, Mr. Xander, Mr. Xeno and Mr. Xue are still available. If you’re in the Northeast and interested in delivery, feel free to contact us for a quote. Miss Xenia Miss Xylon Miss [...]
- Buttercup’s puppies ~ 1.5 weeks... — There are still bicolor and tricolor males [...]
- Bluebelle’s Puppies ~ 2 weeks o... — Hey everyone! Bluebelle’s puppies are doing great and becoming little chunks 🙂 Their eyes are just opening, so please excuse any unusual looks 🙂 The 2 tricolor males (Walter and Wilbur) are still available. We are considering a Northeast delivery trip, so if you’re in that area and interested in a beaglier, feel free to [...]